Skip to main content

Notion - The Everything Productivity App

Too Many Suggestions

I know that I have given a lot of suggestions for productivity and time management aids, but using all the suggestions I have given may be overwhelming. For me, the combination of things I use work, and because I am not a creative person, I have had trouble using other forms that I have read and heard are very helpful for students and working professionals. Let me introduce you to Notion.

Notion - The Everything App

If you have never heard of Notion, let me give you a bit of background:

Notion is a productivity app available for desktops and phones. It allows you to take notes, keep a calendar, keep a to-do list, organize files, and literally anything else you need for organization. I have seen people use it as a planner, as a notebook, and as a means of class/grade tracking and so much more that I have yet to explore. Best yet, it is free for students (professionals may need to pay a small fee for it). 

I see Notion as being an app for those that cannot find an app or planner that meets all their needs. It is also something that requires a bit of creativity and patience as you have to create the pages for it yourself or personalize the templates that are available to you.  I am including a screenshot from my personal Notion that has all the templates available for Education, just to give you an idea of what is automatically available to you with the free personal version of the application. 

Even though I have found a strategy for organization and time management that works for me, I am sure Notion works great for others (I just don't have the patience). Let me know if you use it and what you like about it!

Comments